Where I’ve Been.
- My dorm room working on Elegies: A Song Cycle and Urinetown.
- Harvey Theatre working on A Streetcar Named Desire, Urinetown, Home Free!, and more Urinetown.
- My dorm room applying to colleges.
- The library not being as quiet as I should be.
- The Melody Freeze.
- Not in Pinecrest.
- TJ Basement, Frolich, and Picasso basement working on The Crescendudes and Elegies: A Song Cycle.
- Tom’s shopping for groceries like an adult.
- The mall, where I sat for 6 hours and read three books.
- My friends’ rooms procrastinating, but sometimes actually working.
- The Harvey dressing rooms crying into good shoulders.
- The concourse. Frequently.
- CityMac getting my laptop fixed. Frequently.
- My teachers’ offices. In a good way, mostly.
Why I’m Happy.
- I finished 100 Happy Days.
- I actually did 100 Happy Days all the way through.
- I love my school.
- I love my teachers.
- I love my friends.
- I love my family.
- I love my support system.
- I love the shows I’m working on.
- I love the people I work on them with.
- I love myself.