I’m putting myself under self-prescribed pressure to write more.
BULLET POINT LIFE UPDATES!!!!
- Worked six weeks up at Interlochen as a stage manager.
- Ordered a new laptop (desperately needed).
- Got my license, much to my mother’s delight.
- In the midst of a three-day binge of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend on Netflix.
- This is why I am up at 7:14am. Not waking up. STILL up.
- Been fixing that pesky “Determining Gapless Playback” bug in iTunes which has effectively f&*^ed up my meticulously organized playlists, etc. It’s fine. I’m coping. I’m breathing.
- Made adult decisions. Good and bad. Some undecided.
- Celebrated six months of being in a relationship.
- Updated the Hall of Fame in Harvey up at Interlochen. Continuing to fix that up and CREATE AMAZING!!!!
- Left Interlochen. Still very deeply attached. Oops.
- Read SO MANY GOOD PLAYS! I was on a streak. It was incredible.
- Hit rock bottom a little bit in terms of the whole “sad” thing. Good friends pulled me out right quick.
- Figured out the housing stuff for college.
- Got denied for a credit card because my mom had to sign up for it.
- Mom spelled my name wrong on said credit card.
Life is going.
Happy one-day-late-anniversary to writing on this blog. If I wrote more, I would have been on time.